It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were 6 weeks between our squad getting 98 points and starting the season they got 81 points.

So don't talk to me about 2 seasons. They lose a key player and they'll be in serious trouble.
Maybe, maybe not. They lost Alisson last season and were pretty decent. Mane didn't play three games and they won those games 3-0 (Bournemouth), 2-0 (West Ham) and 4-0 (Southampton). Not saying that there's no chance that it won't happen, but this line of reasoning is really wishful thinking. Liverpool in 2020 is not the same as Liverpool in 2017. They have incredible depth now, certainly more than enough to cope with a few injuries.

He has got a lot of stuff right this summer and he’s done it way before all the journalists
Looks like just another transfer rumour aggregator albeit with a filter for removing the the dogshit rumours originating from the likes of Sun, Don Balon and Indy Kaila.

I wonder if Zinchenko could be part of our solution in defensive midfield? He plays there at international level and he has to be quicker and more agile than some of our other options. I’d certainly give him a go.
It has always amazed me that we bought Zinchenko as a midfielder but he has played maybe 90%+ of his games as a left back. Why he has never been given the chance in midfield is anyones guess.

If he is not good enough for our midfield and only seen as a back up left back then let him go and bring in a player who can fill the role better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.