It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
How we can be chasing a left back at this point is beyond me, with the money we have spent on full backs it is piss poor.

Mendy, Angelino, Zinchenko, Cancelo and now we have the option of Ake as well.

I believe Pep is one of the best coaches in the world and i would be telling him he needs to get the best out of these players rather than spunking the best part of £30 - £40 million on yet another full back.

Angelino came from the academy & Zinchenko & Cancelo aren't left backs.

Agree we should have sorted it years ago but not fair to include those players.

Looks like just another transfer rumour aggregator albeit with a filter for removing the the dogshit rumours originating from the likes of Sun, Don Balon and Indy Kaila.
Nope, he has called it before journalists and the papers. I’ve been following him this summer and he’s been right on a lot of it. Not all of course

Nope, he has called it before journalists and the papers. I’ve been following him this summer and he’s been right on a lot of it. Not all of course
Mate the guy is predicting transfers for Bayern, City, West Ham, Arsenal, Napoli, Ajax, United...literally the entirety of Europe. You could put Raiola, Mendes and Kia Joorabchian in the same room and they would know less than this bloke. How the fuck can you not see that it's physically impossible for someone to have an insider information about literally every club in existence. It's a fucking aggregator.

This was in one of the replies from Hirst. So looking at signing one regardless?

If pep is arsed about demotivating players he may as well give up
If they were that fucking motivated we would be desperate for anyone merely resembling a left back

If pep is arsed about demotivating players he may as well give up
If they were that fucking motivated we would be desperate for anyone merely resembling a left back
Yep, we seem to be too nice.

Just sign the LB given we have 1 spot left, then worry about Zinchenko. Hes not on high wage, or high amortisation so whats the issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.