It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard a left back from a French club has been shown round the CFA. I thought they said from Nantes, but checking their squad, I can't see an obvious candidate (one 28yr old left back).

So you heard it here first - we may be interested in a left back who may play in France. Definite ITK status...

Sounds like Rayan Aït-Nouri from Angers who I think the french press confirmed went round both the CFA and United's place before United extended the contract of their young backup LB.

I wonder if Sergio's injury has shuffled priorities this summer and made us more likely to go for a striker/false nine. I want/hope him for to be completely fine but meniscus injuries can be tricky, and it appears he's recovering slightly slower than expected. It wouldn't be surprising at all for it to have knock on effects next season either.

I wonder if Sergio's injury has shuffled priorities this summer and made us more likely to go for a striker/false nine. I want/hope him for to be completely fine but meniscus injuries can be tricky, and it appears he's recovering slightly slower than expected. It wouldn't be surprising at all for it to have knock on effects next season either.

Was just wondering that myself today, mate. If it becomes a recurring problem, we don't really have an answer. Jesus can't play Saturday-Wednesday all season and perhaps the club are thinking it's better to potentially have three top-class strikers for the season than possibly have one. If Sergio moves on as expected next summer, the man who's been bought to replace him has already been here a year and is ready to hit the ground running in year two. Seems like a solid plan to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.