It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to be defensively compact if we make it through against Lyon. Pep needs to bring that 2018/2019 Anfield away tactic where we shut them down.

Yeah I expect if we play Bayern it'll be a tactical war of attrition. They look incredible though, the strength in depth and the flexibility of their team is amazing.

Yeah I expect if we play Bayern it'll be a tactical war of attrition. They look incredible though, the strength in depth and the flexibility of their team is amazing.

They look good but are also vulnerable defensively. Barca had them at the start until they managed to fold like a deck of cards defensively. Like Liverpool they are a team who seem to be ruthless at punishing mistakes that you make. We need a Pep masterclass if we make it through Lyon.

Arsenal have had a bid turned down for Aouar. They offered cash and Guendozi but Lyon want cash only according to L’Equipe. They say Lyon are under less pressure to sell because they reached the 1/4 finals. I hope we’re still in for him.

Arsenal have had a bid turned down for Aouar. They offered cash and Guendozi but Lyon want cash only according to L’Equipe. They say Lyon are under less pressure to sell because they reached the 1/4 finals. I hope we’re still in for him.

arteta trying to do the dirty on pep! lol

Absolutely shameful that a football club who have made 55 people redundant are even allowed to buy players. Football clubs do not live in the real world. Can you imagine if it was City that has done this ? It would be the front page headlines and we would be getting absolutely slaughtered for it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.