It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
We let in TWO fucking goals more than them over a 38 game season. That’s a fucking fact, it isn’t foolish, and it doesn’t matter when they are scored. The gap would have been fucking closer has TAA not been allowed to play basketball in his own area

Yup our defence is mint lol

I've always been against signing Grealish but I think I'd even prefer him in midfield now than Gundogan, Rodri and Fern.

Maybe in the cold light of day I'll rethink that.

Fernandinho is extremely finished. Maybe sign someone who can play DM with some legs please?
This is something that is really concerning, what exactly will his role be next year?

he won't play as a centre back and will be surplus if we keep Gundo and Rodri which we clearly will.

It may be time for him to move on.

This won't happen but the player we need is Saúl.

He's fast, strong, aggressive, technically brilliant, defensively more solid than any midfielder we have, and capable of playing higher up the pitch.

He's being wasted under Simeone, he knows it and has complained before & Atletico need money.

If you want to play Gundogan or Rodri, you need a Saúl next to him. Energy and physicality in midfield and help for the back 4.

Aouar aint the answer unless he's replacing Gundogan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.