It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently he has a clause/deal with Barca that he can leave when he wants? Wonder if this is in writing or a gentleman's agreement that can be "forgotten".

That Marcelo Bechler twitter account was apparently the first to report than Neymar was leaving, and seems to be trusted by their fans. They seem scared he is actually leaving.

The agreement to leave for free expires each May.

Which is why I've been concerned by the reports Barca are sniffing around Bernardo.

The only easy sell to protect Messi's legacy is Barca still receiving a bid equal to £100m.

The agreement to leave for free expires each May.

Which is why I've been concerned by the reports Barca are sniffing around Bernardo.

The only easy sell to protect Messi's legacy is Barca still receiving a bid equal to £100m.
Would it be May this year as well considering the season hasn't exactly run on schedule. Or maybe May is set in stone this not counting as force majeure.

Would it be May this year as well considering the season hasn't exactly run on schedule. Or maybe May is set in stone this not counting as force majeure.

Good question, no idea.

Only told back in mid July that his people had told City he was ready to quit as soon as Barca exited this year's Champs League.

Obviously lots of politics in play.

Good question, no idea.

Only told back in mid July that his people had told City he was ready to quit as soon as Barca exited this year's Champs League.

Obviously lots of politics in play.

With power that Messi has at barca if a team he wanted to join bid would he make their club accept it? if he wants to leave this could be the last chance for barca to make money on him since he can leave for free next season.

I kind of feel if this had happened a year or two ago we would have been in a better place lol. Now we're kind of in a mess too. Not as bad as Barca but still.

I kind of feel if this had happened a year or two ago we would have been in a better place lol. Now we're kind of in a mess too. Not as bad as Barca but still.

We're not in a mess. We have nothing like the issues Barca do. If we make the right signings this summer, we will be in a very good place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.