It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodri was dribbled past twice as often as Fernandinho was the season before. Made a lot less interceptions(35 v 60). Rodri won less aerial duels though had a higher win rate, just engaged a lot less(100 v 165). He was also dispossessed over twice as often(28 v 13).

We've sacrificed protecting our defence for a better passer, despite it being the season our defence needed most protection(Vinny gone and highline with slow cbs).

Imo we need a mobile cdm to rotate with Rodri if we don't want to see similar results vs quick teams next season..

Controversial take....we should buy Kante from Chelsea for a knock down price with Stones thrown in to the deal. They seem quite keen to sell this summer so there’s a chance they’d do business and I think Kante would do well for a couple of seasons at least.

so it looks like:

A centre half (Koulibaly or the other lad)
Aouar?

Maybe a couple of youngsters - Almada, Alt Nouri?

Yeah, outside chance at best. Even if there is a whisper I think we will do everything to make it work. However the player, changes at Barca and financials could all stop this at any point.

Real slim chance if you ask me even if a ‘what if’ discussion has taken place - but we do seem to have spent the last two windows holding something back financially so just might be...

We won't bid for Aouar whilst they're still in the champs league.

The other guy said the transfers would come next week, not this week.
Lyon plays Bayern on wednesday and even if, by some miracle, they reach the final, the game would be on sunday. So it could be Aouar.

After scrolling through his past posts I'd say he's talking about Koulibaly and Aouar. About the latter he said a few weeks ago that it was done but we'd wait until the CL is over to confirm it. He also mentioned we would try to sign a LB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.