It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
It shocked me when I heard the Bournemouth fans say it!
Let's be honest and with due respect to Bournemouth, they have seen very , very few quality players in their team.

Ake good solid player, nothing more in my opinion, but still an upgrade Laporte apart.

hence why I don’t post much on this just genuine information I pass on ,keyboard warriors like yourself criticising , got all the transfers correct last year and so far correct this season ..

It’s not worth the grief and snide comments of blues , hence why I rarely post , but when I do it’s genuine information. You’ll see next week when pep extends his contract and koulibaly joins !
I generally like the transfer information, it’s entertaining to say the least. As for transfers, they can change so quickly. Look at the Sanchez situation, also Silva with Lazio. Nothing is done till it’s done but I’m one that appreciates your post.

None of that is a good enough explanation, to be perfectly honest.

He supports United? Boo fucking hoo.

He gets stuff wrong? Boo fucking hoo.

He talks to other people in his profession? You guessed it.

The bloke might be a complete tosser, I wouldn't have a clue because I don't know him personally but this isn't even just about Sam Lee, it's about the sheer amount of entitled posters on this website who act like victims constantly when it comes to the media. He's just an example of a bloke who isn't anti-city and writes good quality articles.

So what if he gets shit wrong and gets involved in transfer speculation for the sake of appealing to a wider audience? That's a huge part of his job.

Christ, Ian Cheeseman has been getting slated as a KFA gobshite on another thread and last time that happened he was completely vindicated and that wasn't even two months ago.

Fuck me, if those same standards were applied to our resident ITK, he'd have been chased off the forum years ago with the amount of stuff he gets wrong. Shit, didn't some **** dox Tolm for getting Ndombele information completely wrong?

There was even another user who has regularly posted accurate information over the last year or so stating yesterday that he doesn't post very often because the default response is a bunch of know-it-all bellends jumping on his back.

Proper sad behaviour from some of you and it's gotten to the point where it's both predictable and monotonous.

If it is simply about an inconsequential united connection then I'd understand the banter and jokes at his expense but it's more than that and it's bigger than just him.

Idk, whatever, it's not exactly a massive issue but it is fucking embarrassing to read this shit day after day.

Rag.

Still don't understand a lot of the stick Sam Lee gets on here.

Maybe it's because it's become the norm to attack any journalist who doesn't push a ridiculously pro-City agenda through articles meticulously designed to avoid offending one of the most touchy fanbases in the country. It's a bit weird because he's frequently put out some genuinely top quality work on the club over the last few years.

Bit weird to be honest and I'm struggling to think of a reason why some of you are so bitter.
Before he called the UEFA ban incorrectly he was a great source of City info.

He must have had good connections with the club at that time.

I'd be uneasy about any player signing for the club just because Pep is here. The club is bigger than any single person.
yep managers come and go.pep has been fantastic for city but his time will be up in a year or two.the way the club is set up we will still be a winning machine.what we cant guarantee is winning every trophy every year that some seem to expect.most teams need a refresh every couple of years and there level dips a bit until they have the right players recruited.i think we are somewhat future proofed with our set up but there will be lean years inbetween.back to newman noggs point we want players here for the club not be a managers fan boy no matter how good he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.