It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aouar going to be sold for €50m max. City makes the most sense but we’ve peddled the not signing a midfielder brief for too long to expect him to rock up now I think which is a shame.

Arsenal pushing for Aouar is because Arteta must have been following Aouar from his time here. He also needs the same player that pep needs.

Have said it on other threads but I think we need a new defensive midfielder to help protect the back four when we lose the ball.

Fernandinho was brilliant in that role but sadly he's fading and it's clear that Rodri and Gundogan cannot do it.

The loss of Fernandinho in midfield was a bigger problem for us than than just the loss of Laporte.

The club seems to have briefed that we're not signing a midfielder this summer which I think will be an enormous mistake.

Arsenal pushing for Aouar is because Arteta must have been following Aouar from his time here. He also needs the same player that pep needs.
They have Guendozi to offer them as well which is annoying, we are going to just have to offer the bigger cash amount and hope Lyon don't want the agg of having Guendozi in the squad.

We are so shit with left backs.

At this point i'll take us going back for Niclas Jensen.

Not in all my 36 years a City fan can I remember a quality LB lol says it all we have 3 Zinchenko, Mendy & Angelino (loan) and we use our 2nd RB to fill the gap in the end YCNMIU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.