It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but other than that and all of the other points raised, how come Chelsea are so much better than us in the transfer market?
Chelsea where X amount of years in front of us in terms of “The Project” we took less than five years to reel them in and go past them in every area (first team) except the CL, we are missing the trophy but in terms of qualification etc are looking a lot healthier (see recent seedlings) Our academy is also making great strides & we are now producing first team talent. Don’t underestimate the pull of living/working in London to a foreign player, it cost us Hazard & probably a couple more, yes they have made some good signings in this window but they’ve had 18 months preparation! Our season is gonna run a little longer than theirs & if we have a few stand up performances in the CL I’m sure that will make potential targets sit up & think...yeah I’d like to be part of that, it’s a lot easier to look into your neighbours garden & think his roses are betting than yours, have patience yours will grow too!

Chelsea where X amount of years in front of us in terms of “The Project” we took less than five years to reel them in and go past them in every area (first team) except the CL, we are missing the trophy but in terms of qualification etc are looking a lot healthier (see recent seedlings) Our academy is also making great strides & we are now producing first team talent. Don’t underestimate the pull of living/working in London to a foreign player, it cost us Hazard & probably a couple more, yes they have made some good signings in this window but they’ve had 18 months preparation! Our season is gonna run a little longer than theirs & if we have a few stand up performances in the CL I’m sure that will make potential targets sit up & think...yeah I’d like to be part of that, it’s a lot easier to look into your neighbours garden & think his roses are betting than yours, have patience yours will grow too!
I'm not 100% sure if you realised mine was tongue in cheek?

So sell ayers when they have bad season? Or we should make them settled here and unlock there potential?
Next season if some new CB comes to market and say Laporte isnout of form, you skll suggest we should sell Laporte.
Go for every new shining toy out there and without looking into current squad?
There is no gurantee what will Havertz turn into. Might well become Schurrle or Marin.

Bernardo Silva is 25 Foden is 20 they remain our future s in case you think we are not thinking about future

Jeez mate...We unlocked BS potential and for some reason it's gone. B.Silva has been out of form for ages if he was to do it another 12 months then yes I'm afraid it's time to part ways, same seems to be happening with John Stones is it not?

We're at the level today where we need our players to remain fully focused not have 6/12 months dip in form we can't afford to carry passengers no matter who they are.

If Laporte was to pick up more long-term injuries then again we'd have to look at replacing him.

If players ain't working / unhappy it's time to replace whether u like it or not it's football.

Havertz might turn out shit (doubt it tho) but sometimes u take the risks.

Aguero 32
KDB 29
Mahrez 29 - 30 in Feb
Sane gone
D.Silva going

Some of our best players / forward players ain't exactly young either. Havertz can play all across the front line he's an absolute no brainer.

Jeez mate...We unlocked BS potential and for some reason it's gone. B.Silva has been out of form for ages if he was to do it another 12 months then yes I'm afraid it's time to part ways, same seems to be happening with John Stones is it not?

We're at the level today where we need our players to remain fully focused not have 6/12 months dip in form we can't afford to carry passengers no matter who they are.

If Laporte was to pick up more long-term injuries then again we'd have to look at replacing him.

If players ain't working / unhappy it's time to replace whether u like it or not it's football.

Havertz might turn out shit (doubt it tho) but sometimes u take the risks.

Aguero 32
KDB 29
Mahrez 29 - 30 in Feb
Sane gone
D.Silva going

Some of our best players / forward players ain't exactly young either. Havertz can play all across the front line he's an absolute no brainer.
Well if we aren't interested we obviously have a different plan, so it is a brainer, as our plans usually turn out pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.