It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know - people seem to think we should be signing everyone. Same on the transfer forum every year. As soon as someone else signs a player posters start to panic that we arent

There are going to be a lot of disappointed people on here if they think we ar going to be signing lots of players this summer.

I reckon 3 players that will be "first team ready" at most - a centre half (or two)possibly a fullback (not including the young brazilian lad we already have), a wide player and possibly thats it.
Me tok don't think we will go beyond a CB LB and an attacking player unless there is someone available dirty cheap for other position

The fuck has that got to do with what I said?
You said we should sign upcoming World class player. Every year some world class player comes up, Foden could become world class, here we don't have position for Bernardo Silva but we must sign Kai Havertz because he is available

For everyone who thinks Chelsea are amazing at transfers. Sold De Bruyne for £16m. Were interested in Aguero but we paid what they weren't willing to at the time.

The grass is always greener on tje other side.

For everyone who thinks Chelsea are amazing at transfers. Sold De Bruyne for £16m. Were interested in Aguero but we paid what they weren't willing to at the time.

The grass is always greener on tje other side.
Lukaku for 22 mill

They sold Salah for less than the £37m they paid.

There's no way they paid £37m for Salah out of Switzerland, that'd be 2x the biggest fee that country's ever seen. £11m is the figure in the press, I guess it could be a bit higher but not much.

Shame, Havertz looks the real deal.

Chelsea don't fuck about with transfers.

I hope we have a better transfer window than the last.

Why don't we do that, just get in there and snap them up, were fucking hopeless when it comes to getting top players

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.