It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think our side/Abu Dhabi are going to be surprised by Messi's decision?

If he was about to declare he was leaving, Abu Dhabi and City would already know.

but it would make sense why TH has been saying and the latest news thatthe club has been crunching numbers that there’s a realistic chance he is leaving...

I’d say Messi is staying or less likely that has a move to someone else lined up. There’s no way a buying club doesn’t have it all locked and ready to go so that he can make an announcement. Can you imagine he announced he was leaving to City/ PSG/ Inter and his new club were saying it’s news to them?

I think it was City we would have some idea. The fact that all we have is vague guesses from ESPN last night suggests he’s staying put, or less likely, another club is ready to go with a huge PR announcement.

If he does announce to leave its not even for certain it will be to us.

Could go to PSG or Juventus.

Given what the city of Barcelona is like, if it was me, I'd go to Paris. Manchester is an enormous dump.
Sorry mate, Manchester is not a dump. It’s a northern working class city in need of investment. And Barcelona is the only place I’ve been mugged 3 times in 1 evening.

If he does announce to leave its not even for certain it will be to us.

Could go to PSG or Juventus.

Given what the city of Barcelona is like, if it was me, I'd go to Paris. Manchester is an enormous dump.

And right on cue...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.