It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying jesus & Messi are anywhere near the same class but Messi is short term where as Jesus will start to peak in the next few seasons. He is just the type of player that Pep likes to work with. Yes get Messi in but there are better options as player exchange. Marhez comes to mind for one.

Por el amor de Dios Mahrez!!

It would certainly be nice to know the inner workings of Messi's mind mate, but it only extends to the overtures his own reps have made towards us in recent days.

We could have told them to fook off for all I know.

I doubt it though!
UTD now linked with Messi,

Thats it then back our bags were out!!!

So now there in for Messi, Koulabily, Sancho, Grealish oh & any other player we are connected 2

Fucking Utd are brassic yet buying everyo e, they calling down more funds from the bank????

And a couple of those have gone already. Maybe there is a pattern here. Anyway, they probably live in those nice flats at the end of Deansgate or out towards Salford Quays and don't have to wade through the dog turds on the back streets around the Etihad on match day like the rest of us.
Pretty sure the quality of accommodation wasn't the reason for them leaving ;-)

There are some run down parts of Manchester, just like there is in London, Paris, New York, or pretty much anywhere.

But there's some ridiculously high spec apartments being built in the city centre right now. And actually too high a spec to be sustainable for the average Joe.

There's a 4 bed apartment just gone up for £22,000 pcm. That's double the price of the most expensive listing in Prestbury.

It would certainly be nice to know the inner workings of Messi's mind mate, but it only extends to the overtures his own reps have made towards us in recent days.

We could have told them to fook off for all I know.

I doubt it though!

Not to be a killjoy but its also highly likely his reps are doing their due diligence by reaching out to other clubs in the same manner.

Nope. Manchester born. I have lived in Paris and Manchester just doesn't compare.

For a player who has the lifestyle of Messi, Manchester will be a hard sell.
If he does announce to leave its not even for certain it will be to us.

Could go to PSG or Juventus.

Given what the city of Barcelona is like, if it was me, I'd go to Paris. Manchester is an enormous dump.

PSG could be a possibility but not Juve - they already have Ronaldo - cant see either one of them wanting to be in the same team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.