It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barca board will just resign. Messi will stay.

Thats what im expecting.

I think it's gone beyond that.

Messi needs to win now and possibly doesn't believe he can do that with this current Barca team, certainly with his friends and team mates being told to fuck off too.

Throw in a £50m signing on fee and a chance to win a title in another country, possibly a Champions League, and there are many factors to consider.

If you wanna be remembered as the greatest, you have to leave your comfort zone.....

if he doesn’t do it now, he never will.... I also have an irking feeling that PSG will pull a Dani on us, try telling your Mrs there is an option of Manchester or Paris

If you wanna be remembered as the greatest, you have to leave your comfort zone.....

if he doesn’t do it now, he never will.... I also have an irking feeling that PSG will pull a Dani on us, try telling your Mrs there is an option of Manchester or Paris
Alves swerved us for paris,i dont think we should count our chickens

I think it's gone beyond that.

Messi needs to win now and possibly doesn't believe he can do that with this current Barca team, certainly with his friends and team mates being told to fuck off too.

Throw in a £50m signing on fee and a chance to win a title in another country, possibly a Champions League, and there are many factors to consider.
The likelihood of another Champions League is about the same when we'll get to the quarter finals and Pep benches him in place of Zinchenko in attack with Kev playing centre half to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.