It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll throw a little hand grenade in at this point...

There was a meeting on rather large boat last week - some could even call it a Love Boat...

Exciting and new... Come aboard...
Sounds like Roman and Chelsea!
Also Lord
I'll throw a little hand grenade in at this point...

There was a meeting on rather large boat last week - some could even call it a Love Boat...

Exciting and new... Come aboard...
Roman & Chelsea methinks! Also Lord Sugar tweeted recently that Spurs expect MCFC to offer £200m for Kane and he's just got a big new boat in the Med!

Alves swerved us for paris,i dont think we should count our chickens

However, this is typical City, Kaz..... a good proportion have cried out for us to sign a marquee player for a decade, despite establishing a few, we have yet to really go and blow the bloody doors off, yet when we do it’s potentially the GOAT

can’t make this shit up (:

To be fair if Garcia's decision was 50/50 as reported and he's a 19 year old Barcelona fan who's probably worshipped Messi since he was 6 or 7 years old.

Might not be Puyol's decision.

Would be terrible news for @Neville Kneville

If he plays & Messi plays they will probably cancel each other out.

In the words of the great Apollo Creed, 'when this is all over, you're gonna owe me a big favour'.

All my It's Quiet threads have led to this very moment, this could be the stuff of legend.

I shall then ascend to the Heavens, Messi, naturally, shall roll back the stone and I'll be gone.

Then, and only then, will people say, that Tolmie geezer, he was a true ITK.

There will be wars carried out in his name until which time he returns in January to start another It's Quiet thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.