It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will this get Messi ? If someone does not pay a big fee for him. Wont there be legal battles over the clause given the timing issues due to the pandemic

In the words of the great Apollo Creed, 'when this is all over, you're gonna owe me a big favour'.

All my It's Quiet threads have led to this very moment, this could be the stuff of legend.

I shall then ascend to the Heavens, Messi, naturally, shall roll back the stone and I'll be gone.

Then, and only then, will people say, that Tolmie geezer, he was a true ITK.

There will be wars carried out in his name until which time he returns in January to start another It's Quiet thread ;)

Fucking A fella, that's the written equivalent of a tits-out picture of the Sook!!

In the words of the great Apollo Creed, 'when this is all over, you're gonna owe me a big favour'.

All my It's Quiet threads have led to this very moment, this could be the stuff of legend.

I shall then ascend to the Heavens, Messi, naturally, shall roll back the stone and I'll be gone.

Then, and only then, will people say, that Tolmie geezer, he was a true ITK.

There will be wars carried out in his name until which time he returns in January to start another It's Quiet thread ;)
This won’t be the end. When Jesus said to Mary and Joseph “I’ve told the people of Bethlehem I’m the son of god. Can I go to my room please?” They said no. You have to go to Nazareth. Or Crewe in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.