It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy..Messi gets a figure of a buy out clause...money leaves his own bank account say 50 or 60 million so it looks like he bought his contract out ..bish bash bosh.. day after little credit back into account for similar money thank you very much WELCOME TO MANCHESTER

In the words of the great Apollo Creed, 'when this is all over, you're gonna owe me a big favour'.

All my It's Quiet threads have led to this very moment, this could be the stuff of legend.

I shall then ascend to the Heavens, Messi, naturally, shall roll back the stone and I'll be gone.

Then, and only then, will people say, that Tolmie geezer, he was a true ITK.

There will be wars carried out in his name until which time he returns in January to start another It's Quiet thread ;)

If only the call on Mido had come to fruition for you,you could have had a statue next to Dave and Vinny as well

he has a leg to stand on, fifa saying the season didnt end till August

Kaveh Solhekol the slow talking bullshiter has just said that he doesn’t believe Messi will have another club lined up.

Barca board will just resign. Messi will stay.

Thats what im expecting.
Apparently the board have to balance the books before they resign, or they can be held personally liable.

They're a long way from balancing the books at present. I guess taking £1.2m a week off the books could help..

So if Messi is set to leave if I'm reading things right then we won't have long to wait as this will have to be sorted within the next week to trigger the clause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.