It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I am writing this, but I think we have got him.

There might even be a player/financial gesture on our part but if Messi sticks to his guns...
He's sticking to his guns, it's been everywhere on social media from that Messi isn't changing his mind, he's out of Barcelona, so it seems it's a matter of time before we have him.

Sookie time...fuck it.

I'm not doing Sookie, much as I'd like to on a variety of fronts!!

I'm especially conscious of misleading the board or being made accountable for Messi's own decision-making process (he's retired from the national twice)

As I say, this all came to me originally via a decent contact in Abu Dhabi about a week or so ago and I know some CFG people have been getting very giddy ever since.

City just aren't the aggressor in this, hence why I had a YouTube meltdown on Saturday night, it was the first time somebody had said Messi's people had made the approach, rather than us, would be handing in a formal transfer request.

They have been bob on so far and seemingly City can have this all boxed-off.

My only concern remains the story becoming bigger than Messi and him being talked down like Kaka was at Milan.

I'm especially conscious of misleading the board or being made accountable for Messi's own decision-making process (he's retired from the national twice)

As I say, this all came to me originally via a decent contact in Abu Dhabi about a week or so ago and I know some CFG people have been getting very giddy ever since.

City just aren't the aggressor in this, hence why I had a YouTube meltdown on Saturday night, it was the first time somebody had said Messi's people had made the approach, rather than us, would be handing in a formal transfer request.

My only concern remains the story becoming bigger than Messi and him being talked down like Kaka was at Milan.
Do you think there's any truth to the reports from Spain about Gabriel and Garcia plus cash, or is it just Barca damage control?

Ignore the needy fuckers on this forum lol.

This is getting done imo, way too much noise about it from every single corner and its happening at warp speed as well.

He wants out, Barca want rid to rebuild and we are waiting to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.