It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see us waiting around until next week, surely?! If he fancies coming get it done asap, no thinking time!

Would be good nights if they've got his dad over though - all he can eat and £10 off. I've heard his dad likes to keep his bills down as well, so he'll be all over it.
Fucking hell. With strategic planning like that, you should be on the board. Push the boat out and get him a dessert.

I wouldn't do that - he'll only see what's at the bottom of it.
Fill the fucker in afterwards obviously. They point out the tree on the banks of said canal where I was treated to my first erm … let's just say Natalie D needed to wipe the dirt off the knees of her jeans before she got home that night. I do believe we'd drawn 3-3 with Southampton at Maine Road earlier that day.

Fill the fucker in afterwards obviously. They point out the tree on the banks of said canal where I was treated to my first erm … let's just say Natalie D needed to wipe the dirt off the knees of her jeans before she got home that night. I do believe we'd drawn 3-3 with Southampton at Maine Road earlier that day.

Perhaps we could draft Natalie in again to help seal the deal?

(this is the point where you tell me she is now your wife)

Are we just relying on Tolmie for any transfers news ? Aren't here anyone else ? Where are ezzy or others ? I thought Billy shears was one ? I wonder who others are ? if they are also they are not posting anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.