It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd prefer it he'd stayed where he was & we signed all the players we need, but I watched him closely v Napoli & he was getting away from players Sterling wouldn't.
He's still on another level to every other top forward, his first touch, passing, finishing and the way he can beat 2 or 3 players with that initial burst of speed and perfect close control.

I don't believe we will, more likely sell some, but anyhow, I think he will last for some years yet, biggest worry for me being that he won't get half the protection he is used to & injury could be a worry.

While injury is always a worry with any skilful player, I think after all the years that he's endured being kicked, pulled & shoved that he knows how to look after himself. The PL isn't as physical as it used to be and certainly no more than the South American international matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.