It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
While injury is always a worry with any skilful player, I think after all the years that he's endured being kicked, pulled & shoved that he knows how to look after himself. The PL isn't as physical as it used to be and certainly no more than the South American international matches.
You seem to be forgetting the season before last when there was a minimum 12-14 blatant red card challenges against our players which went unpunished. We're refereed completely differently to the rest of the league. I think a few a those incidents we didn't even get a fucking free kick. Barcelona on the other hand are protected like United and Liverpool are in this country.

I have to say, I think it's a really bad idea to include Jesus in a deal unless we're immediately going to buy another striker. And if we were why not just pay cash instead and keep Jesus?

As good as Jesus is I can guaruntee you wouldn't give the kid a second thought once Messi was running rings round every ****.

While injury is always a worry with any skilful player, I think after all the years that he's endured being kicked, pulled & shoved that he knows how to look after himself. The PL isn't as physical as it used to be and certainly no more than the South American international matches.

He doesn't play those every week though. I recon he'll have to get used to the shock of only getting 25% of free kicks & most bookings not being bookings.

I have to say, I think it's a really bad idea to include Jesus in a deal unless we're immediately going to buy another striker. And if we were why not just pay cash instead and keep Jesus?

Would anyone seriously prefer to keep Jesus instead of signing Messi? There is no comparison. Messi is the GOAT, whilst Jesus has the name of the GOAT (according to Christians, not me).

Would anyone seriously prefer to keep Jesus instead of signing Messi? There is no comparison. Messi is the GOAT, whilst Jesus has the name of the GOAT (according to Christians, not me).

There is absolutely no neccesity to involve Jesus in this deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.