It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I could see the actual contract term as well as the other potential force majeure clauses I could probably give you a reasonable interpretation. Without it everyone is guessing. However from the snippets I have read it seems to be a specific date clause each year. The question is one of intention in contracts. The likelihood is that the date is to reflect the end of the season, as the season was extended it is not unreasonable to expect the date to also be extended.
I agree with this. It sort of has to be written as a specific date clause, otherwise it would be obvious on it's face. Barca seem to have a weak argument either way, but they have enough to go on to drag it out a bit.

Well my dad is certainly convinced hes coming. (he is no ITK btw, he is a brickie who must have been giving it out all day on the scaffolding). He has never placed a bet in his life, but phoned me last night and asked me to put £100 on city to sign Messi this window.
I checked the odds and told him it is 11/8 for him to sign. Told him we are favs but anything can happen with transfers and that can soon change and he might not come. Anyway, he was still adamant he wanted it placing as he thinks its an easy £138 profit.
I hope we sign Messi just so he wins his bet :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.