It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he wins but, at 11/8, if he does win it'll be a £37.50 profit, not £138, and if he loses it'll be a £100 loss.
But, regardless, I wish the very best of luck to your Dad.
Nope - if he wins, he effectively gets his £100 stake back. Therefore he gets £237.50 for his £100 bet - a profit of £137.50

I think going back on his words would harm him more than City itself. We have some information (Here at Bluemoon thanks to Tolmie) on our side of the movements but City has exceptionally kept this real quiet in the media. There are only conjectures at this moment and the Rag loving media keeps on putting Inter /Rags and PSG name in the hat so it won't be a case where we tried and he refused.
But this has gone to far for him to even save his face in a certain way if he decides to stay. The naysayers will file this under Messi's another hissy fits, Barcelona fans will be happy, Messi fans move with him so they are happy with him going to City as well and most importantly the Board and FCB will remain shit. The kind of radical upgrading that club needs, it will put Moyes's United to shame. He will be there for a couple of years winning naught.
But that's just me with my blue tinted glass!

If this doesn’t come off, do you really think that the story will be anything other than ‘Messi snubs City’?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.