It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a paperboy briefly in Ellesmere Park but it ende...what is that noise out on the front?...get my rifle and tell the kids it's pork pie for tea...Coronation Street hasn't been the same since Blanche...it doesn't matter if it was Tyler or Quinn who said it, I love you all the same...fucking yellow with pink shorts...the Aerodrome the busiest I've seen it since the Barton Airshow of 1988 when the Red Arrows flew over...I had to stop the papers when I got a job window cleaning but that paid more so it meant Mama wanted some keep...if you don't want me to post Gail Platt pictures, stop banning me, it just adds temptation...I once saw two Leeds fans walk through the Kippax turnstile, double back and walk straight out of the gates...David Brightwell didn't even play that night at Old Trafford - it's a myth...the woman next door said I cleaned the windows better than my boss...I saw Kimberley Hall completely naked and nearly fell off the ladder...pineapple does belong on a pizza...I reckon that Pep knew it all along and was trying to tell us something when he pumped his fist in time with his song at Leicester...I personally think it's a barm but I respect everyone's opinion...I'm currently listening to Boston and it sums up this evening...the Glass Bridge should never have been updated...Morrissey was a good songwriter before he started talking shite...navy socks preferable but for fuck's sake no more sky blue shorts...single tier North Stand...build it and they will come...

Beautiful

As much as it would pain me, if that was the deal then so be it. I love Gabby but he will never be a hitman in the mould of Sergio. If we have to go out in 12 months time to spend on a new forward then fine. If Gabby gets valued at €100mil then that’s decent business, imo.
I could cope with Jesus going as part of the deal, but not if Bernie was thrown in too as suggested on the other Messi thread. That for me would be too much.

Saying on Sky now that Messi's clause is tied to the CL final - can lave for free within 10 days of the final... well if that's true it doesn't look good for Barca's bravado. That knob on SSN threw this fact out there and then ignored it.

Unfortunately it was Jim White, so we have no idea if it's just something he made up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.