It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nico will only leave on loan I reckon. Gives him a year longer on mega wages and then a nice lump sum bonus when he signs for someone on a free.
Pay him up for his last year & pay Valencia £25m for Tores leaving Nico a free agent to sign for Valencia??

If he goes I'd expect it will be a free, or very small fee. Golden handshake from City plus a decent signing on fee plus a 3 year contract.
I think we would take the free and as you say just pay him a sum to balance out some of the lost wages. It's better pay him 40k a week than 120k. The 80k saved can be marked for Ake.
Laporte, Kouli, Ake and Garcia. Perfect.

Anything we make on stones just knock it off the combined Koulibaily and Ake sums. I think both Stone and Otamendi have amortized their fees so anything we get is "profit"

Sam Lee mentioned Joao Felix interest has been registered again.
Not interested in him, far to expensive & not what we need right now.

I believe we have a class midfield & wingers if we can add Tores to the squad then for me top notch CF
Is Joao Felix really what we need (if its him).

very good player but more of a creative type (and we have that in abundance through the middle with Bernardo, KDB and foden
Forget Jao Felix ain't happening & not anything near 90m

If we are paying big big bucks then Kane all day every day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.