It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell us the story of how you met her you jammy bastard..

In my previous professional life I had a government job. On occasion, I had the opportunity to meet famous people. Bo loves horses. If I remember correctly, she was advocating for the ethical treatment of former race horses and horses in general. She didnt want them to be shipped off overseas to be slaughtered for food.

She was extremely kind, personable and yes beautiful. And there was me, mid 20's with a home made splint on one hand. I had a boxers fracture from battering some guy that called one of my female housemates a "slut" at a bar a few nights before.

I made it myself because a gp had done one for me a few years before from a football injury. The hand from the doc has no bump on the knuckle. The one i did does. :-) I have a photo with her somewhere. I need to dig it out.

I was nobody then and now but I met a fair few "famous" and famous people. She was one of the better ones. Some Shriver bloke, not 10 years older than me was probably the worst. He was old money and closely related to the Kennedy/Shriver families, grandson most likely.

As I said, I was nobody and he treated me as such. Yet, he still wanted government money and thought being a dick was the way to get it. I was young, and likely hungover, all I really remember is turning off from what he was saying and thinking you are rich as fuck, i am broke. But, if you treated me like this somewhere else i woukd knock you the fuck out. And by the looks of him, it wouldn't have been an issue.

In any case, Bo is a 10 just like the film, looks and personality/being a good human being wise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.