It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the retained Barca legal firm advised Messi? They didn’t think there was a conflict of interest? WTF
Unless they drafted the contract and were advising on its efficacy...

Last edited:
How can you treat a player like Messi, who’s considered one of the best footballers of all time and came in as a kid and stayed faithful for 20 years at the club, this way? It’s mindboggling. It shouldn’t be about money any more, or contracts. They should get down on their fucking knees and be grateful for everything he has done and that he stayed there so long. Anything other than not letting him leave for free would be crazy. Talk about a nasty divorce. I hope City is not paying a penny for him.

How can you treat a player like Messi, who’s considered one of the best footballers of all time and came in as a kid and stayed faithful for 20 years at the club, this way? It’s mindboggling. It shouldn’t be about money any more, or contracts. They should get down on their fucking knees and be grateful for everything he has done and that he stayed there so long. Anything other than not letting him leave for free would be crazy. Talk about a nasty divorce. I hope City is not paying a penny for him.

if they believe that he’s in contract then it’s not crazy to demand a fee. He’s the best player in the world, what would be crazy is turning down money that you are entitled to. Fingers crossed that’s not the case and they are trying it on, in that case I agree to try take the piss isn’t fair

I get what you're saying but let's not pretend he's not been rewarded handsomeley for what he's done.

They want the best fee they can get for him. Fair enough in my eyes, he doesn't want to be there, Barca are gonna have to cash in to rebuild, they want the most they can.

if they believe that he’s in contract then it’s not crazy to demand a fee. He’s the best player in the world, what would be crazy is turning down money that you are entitled to. Fingers crossed that’s not the case and they are trying it on, in that case I agree to try take the piss isn’t fair

It is crazy seeing as they agreed a clause with Messi to allow him to leave at the end of the season if he wants. It’s a **** trick stopping him from activating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.