It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very much doubt we’ll be signing Kane when we have such a rebuild job on the go

If we bring in a striker it’ll be someone easily attainable

From a club struggling financially with Corona or someone a club want rid of/contract running down

be tempted to take a look at Luca Jovic, was absolutely lethal before he went to Madrid and looks like hes available with a loan/option to buy

Very much doubt we’ll be signing Kane when we have such a rebuild job on the go

If we bring in a striker it’ll be someone easily attainable

From a club struggling financially with Corona or someone a club want rid of/contract running down

be tempted to take a look at Luca Jovic, was absolutely lethal before he went to Madrid and looks like hes available with a loan/option to buy

He’s the one forward I wanted us to sign last summer, absolute gunman

If any of our targets are coverted by other teams then we have no chance as we will not get drawn into a bidding war. We are scrutinised by all and sundry if we spend money but everybody else can do as they please.

I hope we have some players in our sights that nobody else is aware off and we stike quickly and silently to obtain them.

What's changed his mind about coming here then? His last comment about us was pretty much a thanks but no thanks.
Wasn't that before he went to PSG though, he was 18 and Paris suited then Now he might feel ready to move on , I think he'd want Madrid but if they can't afford him or want him he might be ready to consider his options.

If you think that will stop a move you’re very wrong.

If Mbappe enters the last year of his deal and tells them he only wants City or will run it down, they’ll do the deal. Money talks, even at scale.

Mbappe has an ego the size of a planet - FFS he refers to himself in the third person. He’s Real bound and personally despite his undoubted potential and ability I think he’d disrupt our team ethic - to date we’ve done a great job of signing outstanding players with their feet on the ground. Some of his behaviour at PSG when he’s been subbed has not been good and Pep wouldn’t stand for it.

Mbappe has an ego the size of a planet - FFS he refers to himself in the third person. He’s Real bound and personally despite his undoubted potential and ability I think he’d disrupt our team ethic - to date we’ve done a great job of signing outstanding players with their feet on the ground. Some of his behaviour at PSG when he’s been subbed has not been good and Pep wouldn’t stand for it.

I agree. Pep doesn't deal with egos and Mbappe's has been stoked massively. He has talked of Madrid so I expect him to end up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.