It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think we do really need a striker? Name any club with a better 2 options than Aguero and Jesus? Torres, Sterling and Mahrez on the flanks, we have the most stacked attack in Europe. Just need to sort out the defence ASAP.
I'm not really bothered about what other clubs have got. We lost 10 games this season mainly because we didn't put gilt edged chances in the back of the net before the opposition had even had a sniff of a goal. On that basis we definitely need a striker.

Do we think Pep will want an Aguero like for like, I'm not so sure. Think he would want similar Raz or Mahrez, that type of flexibility

Edit. Jesus type also
Pep likes players who can play football that's why I couldn't see us signing Haaland. But we seriously need a goalscorer of Agueros ability. A guy who scores the goals when it matters. We also need a player who doesn't miss penalties. Personally I think that Kane fits the bill. There may be other players in world football who are a better fit - cheaper, younger, less injuries but I don't see enough football to know who they are.

So we are having to sell before we buy? I assume thats down to players we might want to sell still being in our champions league squad?
Torres will be a goer as Sane already left. I imagine if we want Ake and Koulibaly, Stones and Otamendi both have to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.