It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair i hadnt considered the CL, we need to sell before buying in order to maximise the price but by doing so we weaken our CL squad,

Not the best situation to be in.

Can't sell anyone until we've finished the CL - don't want to lose anyone before it's over. But I'd expect signings from Non-CL clubs as soon as they're done

We have players all over who can score "when it matters" and hence why I think Pep wont be looking for a like for like. If Pep were offered another Bernardo, Jesus, Mahrez or Sterling I think he would take it without hesitation.

I dont see Kane leaving Spuds and I am in the not for us camp.

Really?

Txiki Begiristain on the transfer window: “We are working a lot. We have to be always ready. It could be a strange transfer window - players have to move first. We need players who can improve our squad but also players could leave

“It’s going to be strange because we have Champions League so we have to wait until that finishes so maybe we have less time than ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.