It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that was my impression of that podcast too, other podcasts with sam on have been good and informative but this one was poor by him even throwing in oh might have to throw Kdb in or sterling! How long as he been covering city and he comes up with that does he really think that we would sacrifice those players.

No , he doesn't think that. But it is no longer about what they know , think or believe, but about what will get tongues wagging or fingers clicking.
Sometimes about what they wish for also -)

Relax. It'll kick off tomorrow.

I imagine that with his dad arriving in Barcelona, and it being the start of a working week, things will move more quickly now.

The Messi camp has been pretty quiet so far and all statements have come from either Barca or La Liga - so it's only logical that's it's time for him/us to drop some bombs on these mother fuckers.

I had a small road trip yesterday and decided to sign up for the 93:20 podcast so I would have some listening material. The first of the four Messi ones included Sam as a guest and I have to say after listening to that my opinion of him has gone down considerably. Not only does he seem to know fuck all, he may have the worst radio presence of anyone in the media I've ever known. It was cringe-worthy how bad he was.
He is the ultimate say a lot, know fuck all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.