It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIFA Regulations on the Transfer of Players, Annex 3 Article 8.

We (or the FA) have to request an International Transfer Certificate, which then has to be ratified by La Liga. If they take no action within (I think) 15 days, the certificate is granted automatically, assuming everything else is in order. If they respond to the ITC request but refuse to issue one, it goes to either FIFA's Status of Players Committee or the Dispute Resolution Committee, who can rule on it and issue a provisional ITC.
Thanks PB. Very helpful.

if he signs i hope we don't have that interviewer who asks stupid questions interviewing him.

"So leo, welcome to Manchester. Is it true you're named Lionel after Lionel Richie? Also what's your favourite flavour of monster munch?"

He’d reply to the first question,
haven’t You been watching my feet! the way I dance around a football pitch! it’s obviously Lionel Blair!

Want to see the Messi effect?

Barca fan accounts reporting on City's transfers lol

His bio mentions Barca News, so wont think he would have posted about other clubs

He's just excited by the idea of Koilibaly making long balls to Leo lol, respect my Indian Brudda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.