It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know whether there is other business being conducted or is the main effort centred around Messi? I would like to see updates on Koulibaly (or A N Other e.g: Ruben Dias, Diego Carlos, Upamecano etc) and Aoar. :O

Do we know whether there is other business being conducted or is the main effort centred around Messi? I would like to see updates on Koulibaly (or A N Other e.g: Ruben Dias, Diego Carlos, Upamecano etc) and Aoar. :O

Have you checked the Koulibaly thread? Might be something about him there. Report back please

Messi's legal team are lodging papers with FIFA today. They want their man on a plane to Manchester by Friday.
176d775f5b624dd61f67045f49131fc4.gif

He’d reply to the first question,
haven’t You been watching my feet! the way I dance around a football pitch! it’s obviously Lionel Blair!
Embarrassingly, my best mate did some tap dancing with Lionel Blair.....I always ask him, did he touch you here, here & here?

I’m going to up to ‘Has Lionel Blair had more touches in your box than Lionel Messi has touches in the box per game?’

Obviously not insinuating anything here, just taking the piss out of a mate regardless of Blair working for the BBC

It's just Barca's board who only really care about the money, and probably some Barca diehards, that's giving off this impression. Most just want a proper sendoff.

I thought that would be the case Barca have had the best of messi, so it would be wrong to deny the man a change of scenery for a few years. What can the board do? Is going to war with your best ever player a good long term marketing strategy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.