It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish is a fantastic player. Has the skills, can be a leader, can produce top class shithousery and works his arse off. I certainly think he COULD play for us, I just don't think he SHOULD unless we are losing a CM.

I'd bin Gundogan in a heartbeat and sign him up, to replace him as an 8. Maybe even get Douggie Louis back to cover the work that Gundogan puts in at 6.
Dont think either will realistically happen but imagine the fume from the Freaky Blinders if we signed Grealish AND Luiz? Would make the Barry & Delph fallouts seem tame

Grealish is a fantastic player. Has the skills, can be a leader, can produce top class shithousery and works his arse off. I certainly think he COULD play for us, I just don't think he SHOULD unless we are losing a CM.

I'd bin Gundogan in a heartbeat and sign him up, to replace him as an 8. Maybe even get Douggie Louis back to cover the work that Gundogan puts in at 6.
giphy.gif

You must be on more nose candy than Jack himself.

Except he was never charged with drink driving.

I’d also argue the fact that carrying his club to the PL and playing a major role in them avoiding relegation shows he has grown up.

Like many other players, he also does a lot of charity work which goes unnoticed.

Maybe it’s the shit haircut, low shin pads and constant moaning to the ref which makes him unlikable. That doesn’t make him a dickhead off the pitch or a shit player though.
29A025D200000578-3124002-Pictures_have_emerged_on_Twitter_of_Jack_Grealish_sprawled_on_th-m-96_1434327791379.jpg

Torres medical all good.

cheers for the info

can you clarify your posts last night please

Gk coming in - presumably Steffan

Ake and Torres pretty much done

3 others - Centre half (Koulibaly or plan b), left back (Alt Nouri) and who is the other/what position?

Then there is the "big one" (Not sure what you meant by the clicking fingers comment) -but Im guessing you believe its Kane (or is that you hoping)?

Cheers again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.