It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the time they got to him it might have been under the limit
Anyway the thread has gone way off topic

This banter's confusing me.

Are City considering him for a driving job or to lead a sobriety campaign, or to set the standards for haircuts or shin pads?

No, I thought not.

So why all the tiresome totally off topic nonsense in a forum dedicated to buying and selling football players?

PS. Not having a pop at you Kaz, or indeed at anyone sticking with assessments and opinions based on players worthiness as footballers.

His birthday is next month,he is 25 then ,i didn't like walker and I still don't like walker,I knew I wouldn't warm to him as a person and I havent but thanks for telling me otherwise ,he is not very likable,freakish is not likable nor a good player
There's nothing wrong with Walker's character or personality. It might just be that it is different from yours. (By this I mean everyone else's, not you particularly).

I was brought up in a Christian family, with strict Christian values that I hold to this day. That doesn't mean everybody else is wrong. It doesn't mean that if someone does things I was brought up not to do, that they are wrong and I am right. It just means we are different. Everyone acquires a different set of principles throughout their lives. Everyone else isn't automatically wrong.

I remember when I was refereeing, and players from tougher areas of Manchester would swear with every sentence they spoke. At the time, foul and abusive language was a red card offence. I very quickly learned that the language used by some players wasn't foul language to them, it was their every day language. They would have talked to their children in this way. Their parents, grandparents, employers, school teachers etc. It only appeared to be foul language to me because it went against what I was used to. It would not have been fair for me to judge them against my values.

Walker has had a different upbringing to many of us. He isn't a bad person because of that - just different from some of us.

im not joking,hes got everything silva has got and a little more

i dont believe ive just wrote that
Deary me, i’ve watched City since the Bell, Lee and Buzzer era and Silva is the finest footballer ever to pull on the blue shirt, whilst Grealish is clearly a talented footballer your statement is the biggest load of fuckin shite i’ve ever seen posted on here and it’s had plenty of competition.

This banter's confusing me.

Are City considering him for a driving job or to lead a sobriety campaign, or to set the standards for haircuts or shin pads?

No, I thought not.

So why all the tiresome totally off topic nonsense in a forum dedicated to buying and selling football players?

PS. Not having a pop at you Kaz, or indeed at anyone sticking with assessments and opinions based on players worthiness as footballers.
Because pep and txiki have said and our buying reflects it that we look into their personalities in depth,we have a ****s test,they need to be settled,humble and well behaved,good ambassadors for the club

im not joking,hes got everything silva has got and a little more

i dont believe ive just wrote that
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.