It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. But I imagine he still has at least two seasons in him where he’ll be close to peak condition.

Yeah, but I don't think that's really long enough. Gotta be looking for Sergio's long term heir now. Each to their own opinion of course though! Auba is a quality player, no doubt about that.

I like the guy , class act, but he seemed to have his heart set on Barca, that would be a worry.
I didn't think Aguero or David Silva would stick around more than a season or two either. Seems like his agent has begun strategically downplaying the Barca links as well...

Yeah, but I don't think that's really long enough. Gotta be looking for Sergio's long term heir now. Each to their own opinion of course though! Auba is a quality player, no doubt about that.

I think we have been looking for a few years but outside of the big european sides there are not many strikers doing bits year in year out. No point taking the best young striker out there if they are not that great and massively overpriced. Might as well give it another year and see what happens. We have played without a striker a number of times and its been fine.

I didn't think Aguero or David Silva would stick around more than a season or two either. Seems like his agent has begun strategically downplaying the Barca links as well...

What is his friendship with Kun like? anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.