It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only just moved for big money. Also he hardly set the world alight. So for us to go in at over 100m seems unrealistic
His agent is Jorge Mendes, who is on good terms with City. If Mendes really wants this transfer to get done, it will happen

His agent is Jorge Mendes, who is on good terms with City. If Mendes really wants this transfer to get done, it will happen
You mean Jorge "lets send a nasty letter to UEFA/CAS and make sure City are banned, love Wolves" Mendes?

I simply don't see why we would sell Jesus. Lautaro's stats don't suggest he's an upgrade at all.
We won't, it isn't a Jesus replacement we are looking for. I don't think we are looking for somebody that matches Aguero's individual stats, but a versatile forward that like Jesus increases the teams goals. I don't know who that is or whether it's Martinez or not. Just pointing out even if it was a forward similar to Jesus then we'd be looking at over £75mill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.