It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is some interest from Chelsea and Arsenal re Stones, although both loans with possible commitments to buy.

Garcia leaving means that could now change though.

Think Otamendi agent is hoping for a similar loan to buy arrangement next summer to get him out now and off wages.

Bravo and Dave gone now, obviously, but freeing up decent wiggle room on the wage bill.

The people on Villa forums can rest easy, we have the option for another year and Luiz won't be coming this summer.

How would you know for sure mate? unless you are in the board of directors at club nothing is certain. Appreciate your updates but transfers are fast changing environments and decisions can change from one movement to another. I would not rule out us making a move for Douglas Luiz yet.

There is some interest from Chelsea and Arsenal re Stones, although both loans with possible commitments to buy.

Think Otamendi agent is hoping for a similar loan to buy arrangement next summer to get him out now and off wages.

Bravo and Dave gone now, obviously, but freeing up decent wiggle room on the wage bill.

The people on Villa forums can rest easy, we have the option for another year and Luiz won't be coming this summer.
How about the little fella from Barcelona? The forward not the full back?

Thank you

How would you know for sure mate? unless you are in the board of directors at club nothing is certain. Appreciate your updates but transfers are fast changing environments and decisions can change from one movement to another. I would not rule out us making a move for Douglas Luiz yet.

I'm as sure as I can be, based on info last week.

We are quite comfortable waiting as we have another year to buy him at the guaranteed price of £25m and want to see how he does in his second year in Premier League.

The defeat at the weekend won't change that.

Last edited:
is it Luis and youth or defender and pep? You keep changing and editing

This is getting confusing,pep talking about a new contract was on Twitter this morning
Neither of his posts says it's been edited? Agreed that the other guy is obviously full of it though.

Neither of his posts says it's been edited? Agreed that the other guy is obviously full of it though.
Something odd happened his post was quoted with Luiz and youth stated but don’t think he did it. He just added another post saying defender + pep.

If we sign Messi this summer i will have a rag tat on one arm, a dippers tat on the other, donate £100 to a charity of @Ric choosing and i will allow him to ban me from the political forum for ever which i think he would relish.
How about one tattoo of Hendo shagging Bruno on your back, fair compromise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.