It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers, mate. Does the Arthur/Pjanic deal potentially make that figure lower then?

Pjanic/Arthur deal solved the problem for the last financial year ending June 30th 2020.

Arthurs sale was logged in June, making sure there was no deficit in 2019/20 and Pjanic's purchase in July, the 2020/21 financial year. They'll have to juggle more balls in this window and January before the election in March to make sure there's no deficit when they leave office.

I have a job without a computer, come home and see this thread has moved a bit..
Expect too see Messi holding up a City shirt before the weekend!

Pjanic/Arthur deal solved the problem for the last financial year ending June 30th 2020.

Arthurs sale was logged in June, making sure there was no deficit in 2019/20 and Pjanic's purchase in July, the 2020/21 financial year. They'll have to juggle more balls in this window and January before the election in March to make sure there's no deficit when they leave office.

Thanks, Dom. Appreciate you taking the time to answer.

I'd love this to happen, but still can't help feeling somewhat sceptical as to Messi's motives.

Kun has got a new birthday present....
729967f87e29cd27d1d4005bfa4c8e72.jpg

I think this is Ornstein. Makes complete sense when you consider what Pep always says about how he wishes Messi retires at Barcelona despite us trying to sign him in 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.