It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi was to put a statement out on social media yesterday.

Seemingly, someone gave him a Pep talk that it would not be right to go about it this way and that Barcelona fans need to be respected and hear it directly from the horses mouth.

Far too political for me all this!!
Let’s hope whoever is pushing the ”button” has the cojones to do it....

they can demand all they want, worst case Messi buys out his contract. They’ll never see anything like €700m, that’s a fantasy number invented should someone want to buy him outside of this crazy walk away clause he has.

Why has nobody in the news streams even mentioned this could happen?

I am not doubting this btw, just curious.

Seemingly, someone gave him a Pep talk that it would not be right to go about it this way and that Barcelona fans need to be respected and hear it directly from the horses mouth.

Who?

;)

A Pep talk you say.

All seems to be under control.

Why has nobody in the news streams even mentioned this could happen?

I am not doubting this btw, just curious.

would it suit their agenda? Answer that first... pushing the €700m narrative makes City look bad, it help Barça save face, so many reasons not to go that route.

A ‘Pep’ talk you say? Surely only Pep can give one of these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.