It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have proposed a very innovative way of paying him through the CFG. FFP can't touch it, seemingly.

As a result, Messi will be paid very much in line with the rises the club also have in the pipe for Raz and Kev, so about £375k a week plus other bonuses.

Guardiola is now driving this bus. I'm so fucking happy, even sounds like Barca can get fucked on anything substantial in terms of cash.

Garcia, Gundo, Stones, Otamendi, Cancelo, Zinchenko and Angelino, they can have their pick, but we will not be sending any tier one their way.

Cheers for the info as always Tolmie

Surely we still have to deal with Barca however? - if he is still under contract (and no one seems to be able to answer this question yet whether he is or isnt) they can still (and seemingly are doing) refuse to let him go unless we meet the ridiculous buy out clause......so what happens then? Messi surely wont go on strike to force his way out or go to court to challenge his contract and the interpritation of it.

I know that would mean they would lose him for free next year but they could still do that - Messi couldnt refuse to play if under contract

Thats the only barrier I can see but its a big one Barca refuse to budge on any negotiations.s

He would have the same problems that he currently has with us, and La Liga is just as physical as the Premier League. They need younger fresher players

La Liga has much more midfield development in attacks than the PL.

The major leagues are basically split at the moment between the Bundesliga, Ligue 1 and PL which have very quick attacks with very short # of passes between one box and the other, and Serie A and La Liga which see a lot more passes and touches as the ball gets to the box.

I remember a fantastic article written about this in 2017/18 after Tevez did a big interview about the difference between Italy and England and it was backed up with some really good graphics about the amount of time and passes teams took in each attack. I'll try to dig it out.

We have proposed a very innovative way of paying him through the CFG. FFP can't touch it, seemingly.

As a result, Messi will be paid very much in line with the rises the club also have in the pipe for Raz and Kev, so about £375k a week plus other bonuses.

Guardiola is now driving this bus. I'm so fucking happy, even sounds like Barca can get fucked on anything substantial in terms of cash.

Garcia, Gundo, Stones, Otamendi, Cancelo, Zinchenko and Angelino, they can have their pick, but we will not be sending any tier one their way.
So, the real question is when will it be officially announced that we have signed him and will we be able to hear the BBC and all other Rag media cry from here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.