It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely nothing to do with La Liga, the fat wanker is just pissed off the Ronaldo and Messi are going to pastures new and the Spanish league isn't going to get the airtime.
This tells me its a done deal.
I'm calling bollocks on that "official" statement. Doesn't have the La Liga logo on it, it's not on their website or Twitter feed and, as you say, it's absolutely none of their business even if it is genuine.

I really hope we don't announce it as he's signed for an undisclosed fee and withhold all terms of the deal.
Whilst that might be the norm with big deals it's just gonna constantly fuel rumours that we've paid a fortune for him and rumours about 2m a week in wages and city ruining football again..
Hopefully they at least disvlise enough so the media cannot run wild with their conspiracies and shit stirring.
Don’t worry, nothing will be withheld, press will ensure we’ve paid 750M, given him Beswick and the academy as a sweetener and pay him 2m per week with significant added bonus totalling a further 100m if he manages to score a single goal. So don’t worry we’ll get all the facts in time ;)

I'm calling bollocks on that "official" statement. Doesn't have the La Liga logo on it, it's not on their website or Twitter feed and, as you say, it's absolutely none of their business even if it is genuine.
I found this.

https://www.laliga.com/noticias/nota-informativa-contrato-lionel-messi

Translate:

In relation to the different interpretations (some of them contradictory among themselves) published in the last days in different media, related to the contractual situation of the player Lionel Andrés Messi with FC Barcelona, LaLiga considers it convenient to clarify that, once the contract of the player with his club has been analyzed:

The contract is currently in force and has a "termination clause" applicable in the event that Lionel Andrés Messi decides to urge the early unilateral termination of the contract, carried out in accordance with Article 16 of Royal Decree 1006/1985, of June 26, 1985, which regulates the special employment relationship of professional sportsmen.

In compliance with the applicable regulations, and following the procedure that corresponds in these cases, La Liga will not carry out the procedure of previous visa of federative discharge to the player if he has not paid previously the amount of this clause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.