It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asked this on the other thread but didn’t get an answer. Just catching up with the la liga statement from yesterday, is Tebas saying even if we where to agree a fee with Barca down the line he wouldn’t sanction the transfer unless the full buyout is met? totally Confused by it all. Surely if that was the case Fifa Would get involved?

If it is proved that the release clause has expired and indeed Messi can leave on a free then for shits and giggles can city sue la Liga for in a sense attempted extortion as they stated by fact that the clause was still there and they backed Barca when it was evident that it wasn’t? I know it’s pedantic but it would be funny to see tebas shit himself when Khaldoon comes for him! Lol

His contract stipulates that any cagoule must be zipped all the way up to the top at all times.

No doubt Jason Donny Van will be reported as the bigger signing.
Ive already been told that Thiago Silva will be a better signing with more impact on the league. YCMIU

Asked this on the other thread but didn’t get an answer. Just catching up with the la liga statement from yesterday, is Tebas saying even if we where to agree a fee with Barca down the line he wouldn’t sanction the transfer unless the full buyout is met? totally Confused by it all. Surely if that was the case Fifa Would get involved?
Your understanding matches mine or what I have read, namely:

La Liga say they will not process the transfer if the clause is not paid but FIFA can intervene whilst Barcelona could if they wish pursue a claim in Court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.