It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSN still only reporting as fact that La Liga hold his contact & it does have an exit fee.

they’re sooooo sick

Simply clutching at straws - no matter whether they have any basis of fact or not - simply to keep the Rags and Dippers happy. When they can report even the most obscure transfer link to the rags the level of excitement and giddiness is palpable. I really can’t wait for the day when the wankers on SSN have to report that Messi has signed for Man City and wonder what other obscure cycling, darts or crown green bowls story they will use to keep It off the yellow ticker.

Looks like he's free to move for nothing and if he is why pay anything. Can't understand the logic of many on here..........get rid of this or that player for practically nothing, pay more for someone else to get the deal done. Good job I don't run my finances like that

Because they still need to do the paperwork and sort his visa. So if paying them £50m+ means we avoid hundreds of £m in court battles that could take years then it’s worth it to save face and get it done quickly.

The ‘you are still under contract’ bluff might have worked if Messi had turned up for training... the contract would still be in force... you train and get paid etc... With Messi nor showing up it effectively means that Messi has given notice and ended the contract. Messi is no longer contracted to Barca. It’s now just a case of whether there is compensation to be paid. I’m guessing not. I suspect we might be prepared to give Barca Garcia in exchange for a swift transaction I.e. getting Messi‘s registration.
The fact that instead of deducting a % of his wage they have stopped paying him at all suggests they know he’s free and don’t want to have to reclaim those millions in wages back.

The ‘you are still under contract’ bluff might have worked if Messi had turned up for training... the contract would still be in force... you train and get paid etc... With Messi nor showing up it effectively means that Messi has given notice and ended the contract. Messi is no longer contracted to Barca. It’s now just a case of whether there is compensation to be paid. I’m guessing not. I suspect we might be prepared to give Barca Garcia in exchange for a swift transaction I.e. getting Messi‘s registration.

Swapping Garcia for the greatest player on the planet would be the rudest bum sex ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.