It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do it a lot with City, softens the blow if it doesn't pan out the way you want.

You must know there's loads who do that!

I see someone is reporting Messi is going to speak in the next few hours. I'd be very surprised if he were speaking outside of Barca TV to announce he's staying at Barca. Just my opinion of course, and if he does speak then that is exactly what City expected to happen next from what I've been told.

"Be like water ... "

Possibly messi has decided to take the nuclear option of publicly demanding to leave and testing's barto's resolve?

How have so many of you not learned by now that parroting tweets as facts has almost no upside. “I just heard” ffs no you didn’t— it was a chancer tweet.

You must know there's loads who do that!

I see someone is reporting Messi is going to speak in the next few hours. I'd be very surprised if he were speaking outside of Barca TV to announce he's staying at Barca. Just my opinion of course, and if he does speak then that is exactly what City expected to happen next from what I've been told.

"Be like water ... "
What do City expect him to be saying then, mate?

I have to say I think it's over. If Messi was leaving then his dad would have spoken with the journalists or released a statement. If Messi is going to the trouble of speaking himself, it's to do a U-turn IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.