It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
As stated in one of the other pages, it's clear as anything that he needed to get it out there how much he loves Barcelona and despite even making his family unhappy, wanted to be happy somewhere else. It's a final powerplay, inviting a bid to be considered, under the scrutiny of the the world.
I think the fact he's mentioned his family will cause the opposite effect to be honest, no matter what's on the table it won't make him move if it causes his family to be unhappy.

He's now got 3 months to sulk and moan after training every day to change their minds ;-)

The incumbent president will be gone very soon and that gets rid of one of the main problems. Xavi in charge along with Messi and a new president and everything is rosy once again. As for competing ,CL etc Money will ease the pain .

Aside from any theories on where this leaves us etc...

Fuck me - what a balls out interview that is! Literally destroys Bartomeu and the board, while making it clear he is desperate to leave. I don't think I've seen anything like that. How do you keep someone who says all that?! This is all a madness
that is true, when a player so publically changes his mind they usually come out with a lot of diplomatic language. There wasnt a great deal of diplomacy in what he said about the Barca Board.

There's only two ways this can go:

1: He's buying time until January until he can talk and sign for someone else without dragging Barca through the courts

2: He's making it clear he wants Bartomeu out in March so the club can move forward, in which case he'll sign a new deal at Barca and stay there for the rest of his career.

I'm now firmly in the number 2 camp
Agreed mate, reading that interview, it seemed very clear to me that the club would have to completely implode for him to move on, Bartomeu will move on, promises will be made, and Messi will stay.

Can we get Koulibaly done now and maybe a LB, i dont want to have a heart attack every time our defence is under attack next season.

The incumbent president will be gone very soon and that gets rid of one of the main problems. Xavi in charge along with Messi and a new president and everything is rosy once again. As for competing ,CL etc Money will ease the pain .

100% This and only this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.