It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right, apologies to all. I am not feeling particularly great. I did a Covid test on Monday and still no result, so have a lot on my plate at home with my wife being a teacher and my kids' first week back at school.

I'm also still trying to earn money to keep my business afloat and sometimes I just don't have the time or means to come back to the board and answer questions directly.

With regards my post yesterday, I have used the phrase before with regards to Messi.

The contact from the original tip off heard this week that Messi's dad remains in touch with us and he doesn't think it is settled yet.
Hope you get the negative result soon . Ignore the ones who think you are a fucking genie of blue moon to please everyone here.

You're right, apologies to all. I am not feeling particularly great. I did a Covid test on Monday and still no result, so have a lot on my plate at home with my wife being a teacher and my kids' first week back at school.

I'm also still trying to earn money to keep my business afloat and sometimes I just don't have the time or means to come back to the board and answer questions directly.

With regards my post yesterday, I have used the phrase before with regards to Messi.

The contact from the original tip off heard this week that Messi's dad remains in touch with us and he doesn't think it is settled yet.
Just to echo what others are saying, hope you get a negative, which in itself will be a positive.

You did use the phrase before so it was pretty obvious what you were referring to.

Take care.

Dont worry about the needy fookers on here mate look after your own.
Just a point,my daughter had a test on Tues afternoon (positive im afraid !)but,she got her results back Thu 6am.

Well, reading that, safe wishes To your daughter and to the rest of your family sharing a house with her. Must be tough to isolate a child in a family home.
Was hers an isolated case or not? Just curious if there are gonna be mainly children getting it now, what with schools going back...

Get well soon chief

Take care, mate. This place has been a blast the past few weeks and your contributions are very much appreciated even though I've a pretty poor track record working out any of the videos!

Thanks @tolmie's hairdoo for the info as always

Not as hopeful as Id thought it might be - his dad (agent) doesnt think its over - id be more hopeful if that had come from the club tbh but lets wait and see. I really hope it comes off as its a game changer for us and the league but we need the Barca board to cave in and we need to put a bid in to force that I guess

Get well, buddy!

Anyone ITK about a leftback coming in?

Aké for me is primarily a centreback to rotate with Laporte and hopefully Koulibaly. If he plays too much at LB, we would have zero quality options-backups at CB.

Mendy can’t really be trusted as the only good option at LB and Cancelo will be needed to rotate with Walker.

I hope Zinchenko is leaving because that would probably mean we’re looking at a leftback as well.

It is not over. We can disagree mate.

All the best mate with the family situation. Nice to see things are still in the mix re Messi. The info is always appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.