It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're just setting yourself up for disappointment. If he wanted the money, he'd have agreed to negotiate. You do not bid on players that a team will not negotiate for. Messi will not happen. Bartomeu has explicitly said he will not sell him and the links ended once Messi had the interview and rejoined training. It's over.

It is not over. We can disagree mate. I will be disappointed but we have a class team with or without Messi.

Why would he when he wasn't prepared to meet at the table to begin with? He said he would not negotiate, that's not a negotiation tactic, that's a stance. If he wanted an offer he would've met City and seen what we would be prepared to offer.
Because he is in the shit financially, and he knows it. Let's see what, if anything happens in terms of whether we put in a bid

You're just setting yourself up for disappointment. If he wanted the money, he'd have agreed to negotiate. You do not bid on players that a team will not negotiate for. Messi will not happen. Bartomeu has explicitly said he will not sell him and the links ended once Messi had the interview and rejoined training. It's over.

Who says he didn’t?

correct, just not like tolmies hairdoo to post something like that and not post again or video to back it up, just seems like something attention seekers do, ie ezzy.....

You're right, apologies to all. I am not feeling particularly great. I did a Covid test on Monday and still no result, so have a lot on my plate at home with my wife being a teacher and my kids' first week back at school.

I'm also still trying to earn money to keep my business afloat and sometimes I just don't have the time or means to come back to the board and answer questions directly.

With regards my post yesterday, I have used the phrase before with regards to Messi.

The contact from the original tip off heard this week that Messi's dad remains in touch with us and he doesn't think it is settled yet.

Its not just us that want Koulibaly done, Napoli fans want it over with as well they cant get their targets until Koulibaly is gone, their also sick of ADL. quote from a Napoli fan "

"In the case of k2, Giuntoli just does what ADL tells him to.
It's a weird game that ADL is playing. He wants to sell Koulibaly and if you believe all the reports that Napoli need to sell in order to buy, he NEEDS to sell Koulibaly. He has a price in his head and he's not budging He is an idiot."

You're right, apologies to all. I am not feeling particularly great. I did a Covid test on Monday and still no result, so have a lot on my plate at home with my wife being a teacher and my kids' first week back at school.

I'm also still trying to earn money to keep my business afloat and sometimes I just don't have the time or means to come back to the board and answer questions directly.

With regards my post yesterday, I have used the phrase before with regards to Messi.

The contact from the original tip off heard this week that Messi's dad remains in touch with us and he doesn't think it is settled yet.

Tough week, take it easy.

I would of loved seen both Pirlo and Villa playing for City for a season but both directly joined New York City. I get a similar impression that Messi will join a CFG club but we won't get to see him in Manchester.

Last edited:

Hope you and yours are all feeling better soon, and you all get a negative result

don't breast feed these baby gannets they will still want more ,and are never satisfied, and if a transfer doesn't come off they will call you all the names under the sun, so fuck em

Your input is always appreciated TH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.