It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst the window is not yet closed meaning I hope my comment is premature but if no one else is signed then it is a poor window and questions need to be asked of not only the policy but the application of it.
Consider we have lost David and Leroy.
We have also lost Fernandinho. If people think he is going to be the midfield force he was as of 2 years ago there is no evidence I can see for that. Aguero can't be relied on for the whole season even if injury free - he's 32 now.
There is still no VK
Our key players are going ot be knackered if they are playing after game, internationals etc.
WE HAVE NOT REPLACED IN ANY OF THOSE POSITIONS.
That and games last season that we lost too easily coupled with the fact competitors have all strengthened plus the fact that no one knows what Pep will be doing suggests to me we won't improve on last season.
It's only 1 game into the season but we've already seen the cannon fodder being. easily beaten so competitors are already ahead of us.
Txiki needs to get things sorted given the fact we are not exactly cash strapped.

Whilst the window is not yet closed meaning I hope my comment is premature but if no one else is signed then it is a poor window and questions need to be asked of not only the policy but the application of it.
We have also lost Fernandinho. If people think he is going to be the midfield force he was as of 2 years ago there is no evidence I can see for that. Aguero can't be relied on for the whole season even if injury free - he's 32 now.
There is still no VK
Our key players are going ot be knackered if they are playing after game, internationals etc.
That and games last season that we lost too easily coupled with the fact competitors have all strengthened plus the fact that no one knows what Pep will be doing suggests to me we won't improve on last season.
It's only 1 game into the season but we've already seen the cannon fodder being. easily beaten so competitors are already ahead of us.
Txiki needs to get things sorted given the fact we are not exactly cash strapped.
ok gloomer

Anyone seen the news about Galatasaray being in talks with Fernandinho? I pray that happens. I just don't see any use in keeping Fernandinho for another year. And it would free another foreign spot for another signing.

Anyone seen the news about Galatasaray being in talks with Fernandinho? I pray that happens. I just don't see any use in keeping Fernandinho for another year. And it would free another foreign spot for another signing.
Is this a serious post? Why would you 'pray' we let Fernandinho go! A fantastic servant to this football club, Yes he is 35 but he is still good to have around the squad of players, We have very little captain material left in the squad so to have Fernandinho around for that alone could be huge.

I am really surprised at many of the comments in here. We have got the best manager in our history (sorry Joe), and are playing the best football in our history, as far as I can say only bring in my early 60’s. The last 10 years has been hugely the most successful in our history. Yet we still get a huge number of posters that everything isn’t quite as they would like it, slagging off players, the manager, the senior execs. Spoiled fucking cunts
Whether you like it or not we are one of the biggest clubs in the world and hence our ambition should always be to not play second fiddle to anyone. That's how the Madrids and the Barcas have dominated for years. If we don't have any ambition and we keep thinking about where we came from, we will settle for less. We have worked incredibly hard the last ten years to get where we are and I am proud of that but there should be no easing off now. That's what defines a great club and we are one now.

Now some posters are a bit too negative for my liking but they are certainly not "spoiled fucking cunts" like you say, It's just that our expectations are incredibly high these days and that's why they don't want to settle for anything. 2nd is not good enough for us. That's how I see it. It doesn't matter what days in the 60s or 70s you have seen but they have changed. Maybe you are happy that we have come a long way and we shouldn't complain, but others might feel different. The above doesn't apply to the lurking rags and dippers ofcourse.

Why are people not rating torres? Real Madrid, barca, Liverpool, United all wanted him. Look we have just signed Spains brightest talent alongside fati, valencia were piss poor last season, Torres ran the show in most of their games he creates goals also is not afraid of taking players on, he's actually a decent finisher as well his stats did not do him justice last year because Valencia couldn't hit a barn door. He's not as fast as Sane, but technically and positioning is better he's also not just one footed, we have a quality player here one of the best talents in the world. Saying he's a Bench player under mines his talent honestly Mahrez and sterling need to look out cause torres is a Gem if he gets a run of games hell be devastating for us. Pep will get the best out of him.

Is this a serious post? Why would you 'pray' we let Fernandinho go! A fantastic servant to this football club, Yes he is 35 but he is still good to have around the squad of players, We have very little captain material left in the squad so to have Fernandinho around for that alone could be huge.
Trolling

Why are people not rating torres? Real Madrid, barca, Liverpool, United all wanted him. Look we have just signed Spains brightest talent alongside fati, valencia were piss poor last season, Torres ran the show in most of their games he creates goals also is not afraid of taking players on, he's actually a decent finisher as well his stats did not do him justice last year because Valencia couldn't hit a barn door. He's not as fast as Sane, but technically and positioning is better he's also not just one footed, we have a quality player here one of the best talents in the world. Saying he's a Bench player under mines his talent honestly Mahrez and sterling need to look out cause torres is a Gem if he gets a run of games hell be devastating for us. Pep will get the best out of him.

Looks a very very talented lad & with the right attitude.

There is still no VK
I got as far as:-

Whilst the window is not yet closed meaning I hope my comment is premature but...

That told me not to bother with the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.