It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who else have they bought?
Scum signing Tello from Porto allegedly. We just haven't done enough in my eyes to get closer to Liverpool, that's just my honest opinion. Top four at best as our squad stands, Sergio will be missing half the season guaranteed so that leaves us with the highly inconsistent Jesus to lead the line game after game in Sergio's absence. I know there's still time but it seems very little is happening, no real strong links to anybody as the press seem to get a whiff of our targets these days, nothing.

Scum signing Tello from Porto allegedly. We just haven't done enough in my eyes to get closer to Liverpool, that's just my honest opinion. Top four at best as our squad stands, Sergio will be missing half the season guaranteed so that leaves us with the highly inconsistent Jesus to lead the line game after game in Sergio's absence. I know there's still time but it seems very little is happening, no real strong links to anybody as the press seem to get a whiff of our targets these days, nothing.
As it is now we have IMO no chance of winning the league. A CB would help but we need another two signings on top of that.

He said Maureen said they have to be one, i countered you don't need to be one , need it is not difficult to follow lol

Ok Karen just didn't seem your norm.

If iot was connected to Mourinho , **** is totally appropriate !

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.